New York: Broadway in Bryant Park. Hour-long, lunchtime performances from Broadway’s most popular shows. July 12 – August 16.
Berlin: Lange Nacht der Museen. Around 100 of Berlin’s museums, collections, archives and exhibition halls stay open into the early hours with special events, concerts, readings, lectures and performances for the ‘Long Night of the Museums’. August 25.
Singapore: Layang Layang-Fun Flying . Kite flying and related activities @ Marina Barrage, July 7 and 8.
Check out my “What’s On” board at Pinterest for many more listings
- Babyccino’s weekend in Paris
- ..and Sao Paulo
- An audio and visual guide to Wales’ 870-mile coastal path (The Guardian)
- Discovering the Camera Obscura Outlook Tower in Edinburgh (Atlas Obscura)
A list of lists
- Three places to experience Legomania in the US this summer (Gadling)
- New US theme park attractions (USAToday)
- Eccentric US road trips (Etsy)
- 10 family attractions in Belfast (Family Adventure Project)
- 100 great British walks on an interactive map (The Guardian)
- 5 Awesome Vacations with Kids including Rio, Hawaii, Sweden in the summer (Oh Happy Day)
- Squashable water bottles (Vapur)
- Bring a soccer ball (Momfilter)
See more ideas on my Travel Supplies: Toys board on Pinterest
- F.A.A. Gives Tips on Seats for the Littlest Fliers (New York Times)
- Wallpaper’s (highly recommended ) city guides on iphone and ipad. (Whiteboard Journal)
- Universal Orlando and Walt Disney World have upped their ticket prices (USA Today)
- Beautiful faces of France, assembled from old photographs (The Design Files)
- How to visit a French bakery (Design Mom/Olive Us)
- Travel photographer of the year 2011 (The Guardian)
- Google’s World Wonders Project aims to bring to life the wonders of the modern and ancient world. It’s fun and informative.
- Bike’s eye views (Buzzfeed)