The Baggage Handler
Sydney: The Sydney Biennale features provocative art in interesting locations. Check out these special resources for children -maps, audioguides and workshops. Until 16 September.
New York: Broadway in Bryant Park. Hour-long, lunchtime performances from Broadway’s most popular shows. July 12 – August 16.
Berlin: Lange Nacht der Museen. Around 100 of Berlin’s museums, collections, archives and exhibition halls stay open into the early hours with special events, concerts, readings, lectures and performances for the ‘Long Night of the Museums’. August 25.
Singapore: Layang Layang-Fun Flying . Kite flying and related activities @ Marina Barrage, July 7 and 8.
Check out my “What’s On” board at Pinterest for many more listings
- Babyccino’s weekend in Paris
- An audio and visual guide to Wales’ 870-mile coastal path (The Guardian)
- Discovering the Camera Obscura Outlook Tower in Edinburgh (Atlas Obscura)
A list of lists
- Three places to experience Legomania in the US this summer (Gadling)
- New US theme park attractions (USAToday)
- Eccentric US road trips (Etsy)
- 100 great British walks on an interactive map (The Guardian)
- 5 Awesome Vacations with Kids including Rio, Hawaii, Sweden in the summer (Oh Happy Day)
- Squashable water bottles (Vapur)
See more ideas on my Travel Supplies: Toys board on Pinterest
- Universal Orlando and Walt Disney World have upped their ticket prices (USA Today)